Simple Tricks in Photoshop
Learning Advertising design is all about enhancing creativity. At times, you don’t need to hire an expert designer to edit your pictures. Here are a few simple tricks you can use to make your pictures stand out without requiring years of experience.
Remove Noise with Gausian Blur
Here’s a simple way to remove the noise your camera captures
- Select the picture you want cropped
- Select the area you want fixed
- In the menu tab, select Layer
- Select the Filter option and choose Selective Gaussian Blur
- Adjust the Blur Radius and Delta options to at least 5 points.
Smiles in 60 Seconds
If you have a photo, where you need to “turn a frown upside down,” Photoshop can help.
- Find a picture of a smile that matches the original face
- Select around the mouth with the lasso tool and right click it
- Select the Feather option and set the radius to be between 5 and 10 pixels
- Position the smile over the older one and create a new mask
- Use a soft white color brush to paint over the other area that is not required
Colorful Water Drops
If you have a picture with water drops on it, you can color them in literally no time at all.
- Select a drop with the polygon lasso and feather it
- Open the Hue/Saturation window and play with the hue settings
- Repeat for other drops
Once you master the above tips, your advertising design campaign will be better than ever.