If you have a hard time figuring out how Google Analytics integration really works, then don’t worry because many more face the same problem. However, analytics integration is not as hard as you think. Here is a closer look at how simply analytics integration really is and how to do it.
- Sign up for Google Analytics
- The first step is to sign into or sign up with Analytics. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking on “Access Analytics” and click the “Create Account Now” to register.
- Access your Tracking Code
- Once you sign up/in successfully, you need to enter your site details. Once you provide all the necessary details, you will receive a tracking code for your website.
- Copy the HTML code in the Head Section of Website
- Copy the code you received into the Head Section of all the pages you want to track.
- Install an Integration Plugin
There are many plugins you can download to make integration easier. Once installed, these plugins merely require you to copy-paste the code; it will do the rest.
Successful Google Analytics integration will help you track online visitors faster and better, showing you what you need to change, focus on, or eliminate altogether. By doing so, your website will grow faster than you ever planned.